1/4" CCP Measurement microphone, Special array version, ultra lightweight
- 3% THD limit > 140dBspl
- Sensitivity 6mV/Pa @ 94dBspl
- SMA connector
- TEDS Transducer Electronic Data Sheet as per IEEE 1451.4 Template 27
- Constant current power 2...20mA, maximum excitation voltage 30V
- Phantom power compatible by the use of a passive connector adapter, no signal converter necessary
- Linear frequency response 10...20000 Hz (calibration chart and calibration file included)
- Dynamic Range: approx. 30...125 dBspl
- Built-in preamplifier (ICP, IEPE, Deltatron, AcoTron, Isotron, Piezotron compatible *1)
- SMB connector
- Dimensions: Nominal diameter 7mm (~1/4"), length 101mm
- Temperature: 10 to +55?C (+14 to +131ºF)
- Stainless steel housing
- Polyurethane sealed
- Flexible holding clamp
- Clamp adapter
- Sound calibrator
*1: Copyright & Trademarks Product names and other trademarks referred to within iSEMcon GmbH. documents and within our websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with iSEMcon GmbH, our products, or our website.
| sample calibration sheet
|| cable calculator
Customer reviews for "Measurement microphone EMM-7101-CHTB"
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review...