1/4 ″ MULTI STANDARD MEASUREMENT MICROPHONE
- iSEMic 725TR MIcrophone
- SA-iBF Adapter for iPhone, iPad as well as compatible mobile devices (CTIA/AHJ compliant)
- Calibration data (download) availabe from my.isemic.com or my.isemcon.com
- Sound-power and sound-field analysis
- Industrial Acoustics
- Room acoustics analysis
- Sound reinforcement
- Real time analyzers
- Band recording
The ¼“ iSEMic Microphone and Accessories Series is supply and signal voltage compatibility to iPhone*1, iPad*1 as well as other mobile devices including laptop computers and Phantom Powered Pro Audio Equipment. The superb functionality is provided by the space saving microphone built-in electronics.
The advantages of the new iSEMic microphone series are obvious. Mobile devices like iPad’s and iPhone’s are more and more used for controlling live sound mixers and PA Systems giving the FOH and system engineers the possibility of walking the venue while optimizing for sound and acoustics using special apps on mobile devices.
Back at the FOH place the same microphone can be used to service the PC or MAC computer by the use of an off-the-shelf USB interface and XLR cable.
With its mechanically robust design it is well suited for harsh environment use such as open air sound reinforcement measurements.
Its class 2 frequency response makes it predestined for room acoustics analysis including recording studios and home theaters. It can normally be used without the included freefield calibration data file for compensation. In this case take the individual calibration data as proof of its superb performance.
- Excitation voltage 2.5V to 52Vdc , current limited
- Powers from: iPhone, iPad, other mobile devices, laptop computers, Phantom Power, ICP/IEPE power.
- Microphone sensitivity typ -52dB re 1V/pa (2,5mV @ 94dBspl)
- Sensitivity optimized for mobile devices (e.g. iPad) not to clip.
- Frequency range 20Hz…>20kHz
- Temperaturedrift compensated for accurate SPL monitoring.
- IEC 61672 class 2 frequency response
- Standard (125dBspl)
- Surge voltage protection
- Calibration chart and freefield– & diffusefield calibration data files download ready.
- Stainless steel body, Gold plated connectors
- Microphone body dia. 1/4” (7 mm)
- Microphone length 3,7” (94 mm)
*1 The corporate names and names of the products stated in this brochure are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Datasheet US letter
sample calibration file (freefield)
sample calibration file (diffusefield)
sample calibration sheet
Customer reviews for "iSEMic 725TR Measurement & recording microphone KIT"
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review...